Software Engineer (Frontend)
Why this role?
You will develop core user-facing product features. You will balance iteration speed with performance quality as you ship lots of code. Beyond engineering, you will play an instrumental role in building Compound’s culture and help with hiring and mentorship.
Your work will directly improve our clients’ financial lives. We believe technology is a lever for democratizing access to opportunity. We are motivated to empower clients with financial confidence and freedom. Your contributions will shape the future of the financial industry.
Our goal is to help you achieve your maximum potential. You will be treated like an owner — given resources to research, experiment, and learn. You will have freedom to drive company strategy and pursue curiosities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Celebrates being a generalist and also excels in a collaborative environment
- Understands how to move quickly and balance iteration speed with quality control
- Works with integrity and is a self-starter who actively explores curiosity
- Has strong communication skills and embraces new ideas
- Has experience with TypeScript, React, Node, PostgreSQL
- Has an appreciation for statically typed languages
- Is familiar with building consumer finance products
- Enjoys documenting processes and learnings
We look forward to hearing from you.
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the role's name in the subject line.
Attach any links to your portfolio (LinkedIn, personal website, Github, Dribbble, etc.) and a few words about why you are interested in Compound.